Had enough of the hustle? Want a happier life? Here’s a simple life hack – slow down and you’ll find the beauty in the here and now. Notice the speed of rushing waterfalls, the serenity of quiet steams, appreciate nature’s colours, observe the clouds and realize that you’re witnessing creation at its best. That childlike awe will amaze you.
It’s possible to live better with these 10 simple life hacks. All you have to do is try. It’s never too late to start feeling better about yourself!
- Slow down.
- Smell the roses.
- Stress less.
- Take in the sights.
- Live in confidence knowing that you’re not missing out on anything.
- Be aware and grateful for every good thing we have. No value is too small to be thankful for.
- Don’t worry about what you don’t have and you’ll feel happier about what you do have.
- Value the unseen, value kindness.
- Build character, build hope rather than empires.
- Train your eyes to see the blessings in disguise and you’ll do things differently; you’ll do things better.
With these simple life hacks, you’ve now got the upper hand in a hostile world. Isn’t that a wonderful thing to have?
Picture photographed in Vietnam, Ha Long Bay.