Forget the eyes, Twitter’s the new window to our soul.
A piece by Penny C
In the process of venting, rambling and cheering, we gain quite a bit of a following from strangers who find our minds really intriguing. It’s easy to speak up on twitter because commenting on how rubbish the weather or how long rulers should be are fundamentally, qualified tweet talk. We suggest other possible tweets that may just bring in more fixated followers:
1. Why can’t they make Wednesdays like Thursdays? Or Tuesdays like Fridays? I hate midweek.
2. I’m partially immobilised and I’m using only finger to type. It’s hard to multitask with freshly painted finger nails.
3. I had chicken rice yesterday for lunch but I took it to the next level today. ADDED VEGGIES, YO.
4. I think I’ll have the same chicken rice for lunch again tomorrow.
5. My c=at is all o59qver my keeyb9\o ard!
6. The tea I just made tastes so good, I’m a genius.
7. What’s my mother’s favourite colour? I never found out. I’ll ask her tonight.
8. There’s a strange smell in the office. I’m looking around but no one’s budging. Help?
9. I’M IN THE LIBRARY & SOME DUDE JUST DUMPED HIS BOOKS ON MY HAND INSTEAD OF HIS SIDE OF THE TABLE. OO&!%@(OO!OOOWWW^@*$WW!
10. Who are these people and why are they following me???